Friday, January 11, 2013

Dress up or drop out

Im trying to blog more about sl fashion as i'm feeling a little better. So heres somethings I just got today!




CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE:
Photo area: Are house
In all shoots
Skin:[MyDear]Jessica Skin Medium 5HB
Shape: Mine not for sale
Eyelashes: Redgrave
Tattoo: Little pricks live or die
Poses: E.inK

OUTFIT ONE
----------------------
Outfit: Bitch tail Realistic *white*
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Nada HairStyle/Winter Blondies 


OUTFIT TWO
--------------------------------
Outfit:Bitch tail Word Tank *blue*
Hair: [e] Frost - Golden Browns

OUTFIT THREE
------------------------
Outfit:Trouble *teal*
Hair:Magika [01] Today




My blogging is not limited to any store, any time, Any item, or any fashion. SO if you own a store, and would like me to check it out. Feel free to notecard me with a landmark, Or comment the store bellow. No promises that I'll blog about it. But i will for sure check it out.
You also may see as you fallow me, tha tthere are a few stores that I blog about MORE the other ones, and this is because i am ib there V.I.P group and get monthy gifts or group credit. As im not made of Ls, and when i do add Ls, i use them to join said groups! Id love to blog about more stores. So like i said fell free to comment or note me about other stores! I always make a 'I want list' and save it tell i have the Ls to buy a few things off it ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment