Friday, January 11, 2013

Movie time!!

I know i know I am on a roll today. Three post in one day, that's just mad. Just making up for days I have missed!
So With This blog i bring you Info on something that is NOT Fashion Related.
OMG..really? like really?
I know what your thinking
"where have you put the real raen"
But but on really. As you all know or should know. I blog
To blog. Sometimes about reallife, sometimes (most the time) About Sl clothes.
and also sometimes i jsut blog about sl. Sims, Gossip, Events.
I blog about what ever i please. LOL
But anway with this third post of the day. I am going to let you all know about a need to know
place. A That I think more people should know about. If they don't already.


Second Cinema

They FOUR BIG Screens they play movies on! 
Yes four! and it looks like a movie theater and everything.
This is a bad a$$ place. I mean whats cooler then
a secondlife movie theater? NOTHING duh..

They add a new movie every week! 
I mean that rocks. and some of them are new releases too!
So much better then redbox, or the local movie rental place.
Its free to watch movies, but if you want to donate,
you can buy a 'ticket.'












WANT TO CHECK OUT????

Or put this in your local chat on sl,
and brin up local IM and click on it
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Odie/183/224/1503




ITS FRIDAY so why not tp here, and kick back and relax!!!
(buy a ticket.. we don't want to loose this place!)


No comments:

Post a Comment