Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bad mood, good for you.

I am in a very bad mood today, but that's good for you. Cuz i blog to try to make my self feel better. So here is another Fashion blog for today! I got my VIP credits at Bitch tail. lol (anyone can join the VIP group, just cost a one time fee) 


Night Life
-------------------


Eyelashes: - *REDGRAVE*19- Diva
Outfit:.::BT::. Night Life
Skin: [MyDear]Jessica Skin- Medium 5HB
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Hair
: [e] Vivid - Golden Browns
Shape: mine
Studio: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bosch/237/223/301


Okay okay alot of people like lola boobs, and alot of people Don't love them so much. I am a blogger, so of course I got a pair to check them out. If you like big boobs, then you will like these mesh boobs. If you don't like big boobs... then dont get lolas. LOL simple as that.
This outfit can be worn WITHOUT Lolas too, so if you like the outfit but don't like lolas, you should still get it. The OUTFIT DOES NOT come WITH Lolas. You must buy them sep.

No comments:

Post a Comment