Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chain of love

 As I was looking for gifts to give my sl mom and sister for valentines day I had a neat idea...


Ok, so don't think me as a creepy stalker. But i picked ONE store owner outta all of the lovely store owners i know and don't really know but shop at, and sent that one store owner a gift via the marketplace. I made It clear that i was not hitting on them, and that was returning the kindness which they give to people day after year after year (well I didnt say all that, as you can't write that muchon the gift message thing.

 ---
BUT if your reading this (you know who you are.)

I sent you that gift to show you that your a wonderful person, and that you deserve to be shown a little friendship love, for all the happiness you give. You give gifts and free things away all the time. So heres a gift for you. I don't know if you already have it, sorry if you do. Thanks so much. (you know who  you are)
----

Also all the other store owners i love, and know and dont know. I am sorry i couldn't give you a gift. I wish i could. but the amount of linden i have limit that. Sorry the ones who didn't get a gift. HUGGIES for you. 


moral of the story. Don't let the chain of love EVER stop!


No comments:

Post a Comment