Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello From...




I found a new place today in Secondlife. This place I never
 thought about being in Secondlife.
I should have been worknig on clothes,
 but instead I found my self exploring the secondlife grand Canyon!
 Its a really pretty and neat place. A must see place.
I will have to tell my Sl family about it (if they don't find out 1st via the blog)
  When you 1st tp in, be sure to get a tag, or you will not be able to enter the grand canyon. The tag is free :) 

Want to check it out? CLick me Or put this  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Grand%20Canyon/117/185/111 in your local chat and bring the window up and click on it. ^_^

Happy exploring. 


Outfit Credit
Hair
:Exile:: Stay the Night:Beach
Skin: 
[MyDear]Jessica Skin- Medium 5
Shape:
 R.icielli - BERRY  Model Shape
Sweater: 
{.::LRH::.}  Cross Sweater
Shorts(you cant see them):
 !K&L!  Booty shorts from the-Silver Foxxy Outfit 
Flats:
Karried Away 5 Colors: Metallics & B/W (wearing the white ones)
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment