Thursday, February 14, 2013

Treasures Found!

Hey all, I was cleaning Out my inventory today. I have so much stuff..like to much... and it needs a clean. So i took a little time to clean.. but got distracted. I 1st ran into some of my cute girly type of skins, then i ran into some cute kawaii dresses, and thats what started the whole 'lets see if i have anything to make me look like a doll' craze. Low and behold...i have a lot of cute dolly type things. so now my Avatar is walking around like a human size doll/barbie/kawaii girl type thing. So i thought Id show you my finds. I will post Credit bellow all the photos. what stores i can find...some stores/people may have long quit sl cuz i couldn't find some stores or names. If you see some item not listed and know the store PLEASE let me know and i will give full credit!





Credits
--------------
Shape
 ..::Shape Me Up!::.. Female shape 06
Skin
 .::Mother Goose's::. candlip skin
Hair
Magika [03] Later
Face Tattoo
 :*BABY*: Starry Night Blush - Berry
Shoes
Karried Away 5 Colors: Metallics & B/W (wearing white)
Eyes
 absurd.Girly Girl
Eyelashes
Eyelashes -19- Diva *REDGRAVE* 
Photo studio
Model
Raen 

No comments:

Post a Comment