Friday, March 1, 2013

We are all Mad here

So me and my Sl mum have been working on a Alice and wonderland type theme Castle and it put me in a Kawaii mood. So expect a lot of kawaii for while. I do not have any photos of the castle yet as its not done yet. SO you'll have to wait, but i did take a photo of my new skin,shape, and a outfit i Gots thanks to my nanny.
Bare with the photos and editing styles, and colors may be off. I am using 'BEFUNKY' because i do not have photoshop at this time.


Credits
----------------------
Sim

Crown
 RO - Once Upon a Crown Purchase Container

Hair
[e] Spark - Golden Browns
(HURRY BEFORE THAT HAIR RETIRES
MIGHT ALREADY BE TO LATE!)

 Shirt
:.Envious.: Intensity

Leggins
 Bird Next door-Happy Leggins Set

Flats
Karried Away 5 Colors: Metallics & B/W


shape
..::Shape Me Up!::.. Female shape 06

Skin
THE SUGAR GARDEN - vip group gift one time fee!!!-

Eyes
THE SUGAR GARDEN - vip group gift one time fee!!!-

No comments:

Post a Comment