Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sending Love to Kat

One day I ran across
Badazzle Designs. I think I posted about one of her Items i got, on raening chatters old url. Well I am posting about her today because, do to Real life (we all have one) She will be Closing her shop in world.(for a bit). And so I just wanted to send my love to her. Because I know it hard to close a shop, that you put your sweat and tears into. 
Love you Kat, and I totally understand.
Have fun with your baby :) 
they grow fast. :)



-----------------------
"Hello my dear customers and followers,
I'm sad to say that due to unforseen circumstances, I will have to take a break from Badazzle for a bit. Which means, that sadly, this 50% off sale, is also going to be a inworld "retirement sale". Things will be up on marketplace however, I just won't be inworld for a bit until RL is settled. I will be able to log on off and on to answer notecards or issues. Designing will also be slowing down, if you haven't noticed, I haven't put anything new out for a little over a week now, I've been focusing on RL, taking care of the baby who gets more and more active each day <3. Almost 5 months old! Can you believe it??"
----Kat
 (this was posted on her blog. I take NO CREDIT for the above statement. )
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment