Saturday, January 26, 2013

SHout Out To Bitch Tail

Just a shout out today, As I am lazy atm. (as always) Just wanted to let you all know that Bitch tail is having a sale! This is one of the stores that I am a VIP at, (anyone can be a VIP just have to pay to get in), its also the sim on which my tiny little gatcha machine stand is.

The Image Bellow is from the  Official bitch tail Blog.
I just thought id send Tiff a little love for 
all the great things she does and let everyone
know about her sale.
I take no credit for the above image.
It belongs to Bitchtail-Tiff
Want to go check the place out?
OR
Check out her blog
http://bitchtail.blogspot.com/

ALSO I BELIEVE 
The VIP group  is ONLY 300L to JOIN!!!
So why not Join? Maybe?





***I post this blog on my own free will, I do not get store credit, or special treatment because of this post. BUT I DO NOT look down on people who do.  I only do not join blog groups ONE because i cant always blog as much as one needs to in them. (busy busy=lazy lazy lol) TWO I just blog for fun. And I don't think it would be as fun IF I HAD to do so many post a week.I love store owners that do blog credit tho, don't get me wrong. Its very very sweet, that they give love to people who are giving love to them. I'm just a rouge blogger I guess. Bent on following no crowd, no rules. LMAO 
So if you love to blog. and want to make some store credit or get goodies. Then look into it.
Cuz it might be the thing for you. Me as I said I'm rouge. Ill be blogging about one store one week and another store another week. (tho I do have my favs. I try to do more then just them LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment